Friday, August 19, 2016

Printing your invites



Printing on your own. This can be a great way to keep your party on a budget. 

Use white card stock or paper when printing, colored paper can alter the colors of the fonts and graphic elements. The way you see the card in the sample is the way it will print on your paper. So if there is burlap your printer will print the burlap and so on.

I always recommend card stock, when I print for party planners I use a nice 110lb stock, it has a great look and feel. 

I can format your final design so there are multiple cards to a page, this will save you time and money on paper.

If you are using another print shop,  you’ll need to call them before you approve the proof to get their file needs. 

If you are printing on your own and don’t know what file type to print in let me know where you plan on printing and Ill get you the best file type. 

If you decide that you would rather use my professional printing services you can order your printed cards and envelopes here http://etsy.me/2b2cJPu

1 comment: