Monday, August 29, 2016

Collaborative Pintrest Board: Where the Wild Things are





I love the Wild Things in my life. I have four real  life Wild Things running around in my house as we speak. 

I have also always loved Maurice Sendak's classic Where the Wild Things Are. I even liked the movie. I have found a lot of inspiration from the story in my own life and have used it as inspiration for several of my invitations

I am excited to announce my newest Collaborative Pinterest board featuring all things Wild. The board will feature Wild Thing party and event ideas from (of course) invitations to party favors. I would love to get as many contributors as possible to participate Pinning their own work and products to others they have found inspiration from. 

If you would like to be included just shoot me an email and Ill get you on board. 


https://www.pinterest.com/katiediddesigns/collaborative-board-where-the-wild-things/



No comments:

Post a Comment